Friday, June 15, 2012

Butterflies All Around

Hello everyone,

Today's post is basically a Close To My Heart card which repeats the Juniper paper and butterflies.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Wings layered on Juniper.  The vertical strip is Vineyard Berry which was textured with Darice Butterfly embossing folder.  The image is Close To My Heart 'Quick Card' Butterfly stamped in Onyx Black Versafine on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Wizard and Hypnotic Marble Rox.

This was a very easy card with a simple layout and fantastic printed paper.  I've had this image for ages but just have not gotten around to using it.  It is a beautiful image with a lovely sentiment all combined together.  Frankly a great idea from Close To My Heart.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment