Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pretty At 50

Hello everyone,

One of our friends is turning 50 next week.  You'd never know it!  Today's card was commissioned by her partner and I'm confident she'll love it.


The printed paper is DCWV All Dressed Up layered on atd paper and Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The top atd layer is textured with a Darice Corner Scroll embossing folder and painted with LuminArte Lemongrass Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Nick Bantock Cerulean Azure on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Crystal Sticks Monogram and Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones.  The entire card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I managed to craft this card with scraps from my bin.  It somehow seems wrong to call these pieces scraps because this card turned out beautifully.  It was so great to use this monogram 50 that I've had in my stash for a long while.  I love all the scroll motifs.  It all just works and I'm confident that even if my girlfriend isn't crazy about turning 50, she'll love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment