Sunday, June 3, 2012

Simple Thanks

Hello everyone,

I was an especially good pet parent today, getting up and to the dog park for 7:00 on Sunday morning so my dog could have a good play with his friends.  I went to visit my Dad who is in respite care, dropping off his clean laundry (yesterday's work).  I baked cookies and squares for a bake sale for my daughter's band concert.  Needless to say, I'm so tired I can hardly see straight so today's card is super simple.


The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow layered on Stampin' Up textured Crush Curry.  The sentiment is Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Onyx Black Versafine on Very Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with a Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Spring Assortment mini pearls.

I just love this paper!  It was the perfect choice for such a simple card.  There is a lot of impact here without any extravagances or complications.  It would be perfect for a one sheet wonder and I have another similar sheet in this package!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment