Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Special Birthday Wishes II

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the second one I crafted for a colleague's sister's 40th birthday.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft "Bonjour Collection" Dijon layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and a brushed gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft December 25th pearls.

This card is all about the stunning butterfly paper.  I used the rows of butterflies to form the layout because I didn't want to cut into one of them.  Though it doesn't show in the paper, they all have a metallic shimmer that is a great foil (pun intended) to the pale colours.  Awesome paper!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I totally love this card. I am coming to terms that sometimes your main image should be what's on the paper. It also means that I can actually use some of that "really special paper" I save.

    ReplyDelete