Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding Roses Redo

Hello everyone,

I just couldn't live with yesterday's card and once I started thinking about it, came up with something so much better!


The background is Stampin' Up Basic Black layered on a shimmery red of unknown origin. The roses are Close To My Heart Card Word Puzzle stamped in Jet Black StazOn and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Black embossing powder on shimmery red of unknown origin.  The vertical strip is a shimmery white of unknown origin textured with Cuttlebug's Organic Flourish embossing folder. The sentiment is Penny Black Full of Life stamped in Onyx Black Versafine on Whisper White.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Heartfelt Travel adhesive jewels.

This is so much better!  I loved everything about the card except the roses, which were just awful!  I didn't even try to save them.  I love the jewels in the center of the roses as they add just that extra little bit of shine.  I think this is so much more suited to this wedding.  I'm pretty confident she'll be very, very happy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment