Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas In July Continued

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting another Christmas card that I'm crafting for my sister.


The printed paper is Martha Stewart Snowflace Mat Pad.  The image is Penny Black Crystal Wreath stamped in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke on Whisper White then heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas Mini Clear Stamps also stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White and layered on Canford Silver.  The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Silver Dots.

I think this card is absolutely beautiful.  I can't believe how wonderful the stamp (which I've not used previously) coordinates with this paper.  As always, I'm amazed at the results of the silver pearl embossing powder with a dark colour ink.  This card is actually extraordinarily simple but looks like so much more thanks to this awesome paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment