Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas In July Finale

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the last of the forty-seven card in my Christmas In July series.  It is also the last Christmas card in the dozen requested by my sister.


The printed paper is atd Snow Day.  The solid papers are Stampin' Up Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Celebrate The Season.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Holly Jolly brads.

This is yet another scrap card.  I suspect I could have done a month's worth of Christmas card using only scraps.  Maybe that will be my next challenge.  I'd love to try the repeating element in a Christmas theme.  Goodness know I've enough Christmas stuff it wouldn't be that difficult.

I hope that you've enjoyed this month of Christmas cards as well as this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment