Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Christmas In July Gift Tags V - VIII

Hello everyone,

I've got four more gift tags for you today.


The tag base is American Crafts Lavender.  The image and sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Love which were heat embossed with Stampendous Amethyst embossing powder on textured Bazzill card stock.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.  The card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.


 The tag base is American Crafts Robin's Egg.  The image is Verve Glad Tidings stamped in Stampin' Up Lavender Lace on texture cream Bazzill card stock and layered on American Crafts Lavender.  The embellishments are BoBunny iCandy Dimensionals and Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.


The tag base is American Crafts Lavender.  The image is Annabelle Stamps Ornamental Christmas.  The sentiment is Verve Glad Tidings.  Both the image and sentiment were stamped in Stampin' Up Lavender Lace on textured white Bazzill cards stock and layered on American Crafts Robin's Egg.  The entire tag was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.


The tag base is American Crafts Robin's Egg.  The image is Stampin' Up Dasher stamped in Lavender Lace on textured white Bazzill card stock.  The embellishments are Autumn Leave Adhesive Rhinestones.  The entire tag was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Another four lovely Christmas tags.  These tags take just minutes to pull together.  I love just letting my mojo flow to see what happens.  I don't think about it all that much and I'm thrilled with the results.

I hope you enjoy these tags and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment