Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christmas In July I & II

Hello everyone,

I'm on to my next one sheet wonder series which I've combined with a 'Christmas in July' project.  I did 'Christmas in July' last year and was extremely grateful for having done so when December rolled around.  This particular one sheet wonder series uses non-traditional colours thanks to the fantastic paper however, the sentiments are all about tradition.

The printed paper is BoBunny Winter Joy Magic.  The card bases are American Crafts Robin's Egg.  The ink is Stampin' Up Lavender Lace.


The printed paper is layered on textured Bazzill cream card stock.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noel stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Hero Arts.


The printed paper is layered on textured Bazzill cream card stock.  The sentiment is Verve O Christmas Tree.  The corner element is BoBunny Winter Joy I Candy dimensionals.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I knew I wanted to craft a one sheet wonder with some non-traditional paper and once I laid eyes on this BoBunny paper, I knew I'd found the perfect card stock.  This particular paper also had some great coordinating stickers that are perfect for this series.  Last year I found some wonderful French sentiments and I'm thrilled to be able to put them to use.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - Happy Canada Day! Eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment