Monday, July 2, 2012

Christmas In July III & IV

Hello everyone,

Today I have cards three and four in the non-traditional Christmas one sheet wonder series for the Fall card sale at the office.

The printed paper is BoBunny Winter Joy Magic. The card bases are American Crafts Robin's Egg. The ink is Stampin' Up Lavender Lace.


The printed paper is layered on texture cream Bazzill card stock.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Heartfelt Travel Jewels.



The printed paper is layered on texture cream Bazzill card stock.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions.  The embellishments are ZVA Self Adhesive Crystals.  The focal layers are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I know you folks will get tired of me saying how much I love these cards but I'm so very, very pleased with the results that I can't help myself.  These colours are fabulous and the images are perfect for non-traditional Christmas cards.  It was so much fun to craft Christmas cards that use 'out of the box' colours while keeping the sentiments and embellishments pretty traditional.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. One of my favourite colours and especially love the "Noel" stamp. Just so happens I don't have that piece of paper. I have such a huge stash how could I not have that paper. Weekends are my "studio time" Not very creative but I have fun and that's what counts. I love bling and every card I make has at least one jewel! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Always a joy to follow you. Take care.... Sheila

    ReplyDelete