Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas In July Once Again

Hello everyone,

This is the second last Christmas In July card.  Where has this month gone.  Today and tomorrow's card are the last ones for my sister.  This is by no means the end of Christmas cards.  I love crafting them so much I couldn't image stopping in July!


The printed paper is Fancy Pants On The Tree, layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The image is Annabelle Stamps Ornamental Christmas also stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is from Serendipity, stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I went back to my scrap bin for this card.  I love the vintage feel of this paper as well as the many different colours that coordinate with it.  I went traditional with this Cherry Cobbler paper.  I hadn't intended to do an entire row of this stamped image but somehow I just couldn't stop at one impression.  The Clear Star pen made the ink run so I had to be very careful but I love how it turned out.  It just came together!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment