Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christmas In July XIII & XIV

Hello everyone,

Today I have cards thirteen and fourteen in this latest Christmas one sheet wonder series.

The printed paper is BoBunny Winter Joy Magic. The card bases are American Crafts Lavender. The ink is Stampin' Up Lavender Lace.

The printed paper is layered on textured cream Bazzill card stock.  The Stamp Barn sentiment is stamped on more textured cream Bazzill card stock.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.


The printed paper is layered on textured cream Bazzill and American Crafts Robin's Egg card stock.  The sentiment is Stampavie Tina Wenke Holiday Wishes stamped on textured cream Bazzill card stock and layered on American Crafts Robin's Egg and Lavender card stock.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pear Jewels.

I really love it when I can match up the images on the printed paper in a layout.  I think it adds just a little bit more to the simple layouts that I've been using on these one sheet wonder cards.  Using the same cutting layouts for all of these series, similarities between cards is unavoidable.  I like to think that the different patterned papers make the cards different enough however, sometimes, there is just a card that I really, really love and I just want to repeat it again and again, so I do!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment