Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christmas In July XVI, XVII & XVIII

Hello everyone,

I have the last three cards, fifteen, sixteen and seventeen, in the non-traditional Christmas card one sheet wonder series I've been crafting.

The printed paper is BoBunny Winter Joy Magic. The card bases are American Crafts Robin's Egg and Lavender. The ink is Stampin' Up Lavender Lace.


The card base was stamped with Hero Arts Holiday Background.  The printed paper is layered on textured cream Bazzill card stock.  The sentiment, My Favorite Things Merry & Bright is also stamped on textured cream Bazzill card stock.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles and Purple Sparkles.


A border punch (either EK Success or Stampin' Up) was used on the bottom edge of the card base.  The printed paper was layered on textured cream Bazzill card stock.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Jewelled Tree.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Purple Sparkles.


The patterned paper is layered on American Crafts Lavender.  The sentiment, Wordsworth Merry Christmas Script, is stamped on textured cream card stock.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.

I just love that I can craft seventeen cards from a single sheet of 12 x 12 patterned paper.  That is pretty great value.  The layouts, techniques and embellishments may be pretty simple but these cards are turning out just wonderfully.  I'm so pleased with the results.

Over the next couple of days, I'll be posting some gift tags that were crafted with some of the leftover card stock.  After that, I'll be posting the traditional Christmas card one sheet wonder series.

 I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment