Sunday, July 15, 2012

Christmas In July XXVII & XXVIII

Hello everyone,

I really hope you're not getting tired of these Christmas cards.  I still have three more posts to go as today's cards are only numbers nine and ten in this latest one sheet wonder series.  I also have at least one more masculine one sheet wonder series to go and I'm thinking, if I'm not totally sick of them, a kid's series too.  Oh, I'm also going to have a ton of gift cards too, if the bases I've cut are anything to go by.

The patterned paper is Webster's Pages Mistletoe Kisses. The card bases are American Crafts Crimson and Stampin' Up Very Vanilla. The ink is Stampin' Up Real Red.


The patterned paper is layered on American Crafts Crimson and a gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel.  The embellishments are Recollections Red Glitter Adhesive Dots.


The patterned paper is layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and a gold of unknown origin.  The image, Annabelle Christmas Scene Baubles, stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla and layered on a gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees also stamped in Real Red of Very Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

The patterned paper on the second card really inspired the stamped image.  I thought, once the patterned paper was cut, it looked like the star of Bethlehem and figured this image was perfect for a scene.  I'm normally so horrible with scenes that I'm really quite proud of this one.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: