Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas In July XXXI & XXXII

Hello everyone,
Christmas In July is moving right along.  I can't believe how many cards are being built up in my stash.  Today I'm posting cards thirteen and fourteen in the traditional Christmas card one sheet wonder series.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The patterned paper is Webster's Pages Mistletoe Kisses, layered on American Crafts Crimson.  The image is Sandylion Essentials.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped in Real Red ink.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The patterned paper is Webster's Pages Mistletoe Kisses, layered on Very Vanilla and American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Timeless Christmas Jewels.  The card is highlight with Sakura Gold Shadow Gelly Roll pen.

I just love the simplicity of these cards.  Isn't that sled stick amazing.  I think that card took me less than five minutes to put together but it looks like a million bucks! 

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment