Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas In July XXXIII & XXXIV

Hello everyone,

Am I ever regretting the roman numerals in the titles right about now.  Good thing though, these are the last two cards in the traditional Christmas card one sheet wonder series for the Fall card sale at my office.  This was a really great set to do.  I still have more Christmas cards on my plate as my sister has asked for a dozen.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The patterned paper is Webster's Pages Mistletoe Kisses, layered on American Crafts Crimson and a gold paper of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Celebrate the Seasons stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Mark Richards Gold Metal.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla. The patterned paper is Webster's Pages Mistletoe Kisses, layered on American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Serendipity Stamps stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers gold pearls and TPC Studio Timeless Christmas Jewels.

Ah the final two cards!  While I'm not tired of Christmas cards, I do think I'm in need of a wee break from the one sheet wonder.   The first card used a number of scraps that were lying around on my desk and I just randomly layered them until I was happy with the layout.  I think I was rather lucky that this worked as well as it did when I crafted some of the cards in this series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment