Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas In July XXXV

Hello everyone,

I'm really regretting using roman numerals in the post titles this month.  I've never used this high a roman numeral and actually had to check to make sure I had the correct letters.  My sister, one of my best customers, has asked for a dozen Christmas cards.  I'm crafting a mix of funky and traditional that I'm confident she'll love.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Winter Wonder layerd on Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The sentiment is an old Stampin' Up stamp but I've no idea which set.  It was stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Early Espresso.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer Jewels.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Are these skates not the cutest?  My sister was a figure skater for years and I know she'll love this card.  I rather like that it's not traditional Christmas paper but it turned in to such a wonderful Christmas card.  I've got a few tags to craft and I know that this paper will be wonderful!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment