Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas In July XXXVI

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting another card for the Christmas cards I'm crafting for my sister.  I've pulled out a few sheets of Echo Park Paper Co. paper that appealed because they're rather funky.


The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Co. Holly Jolly Christmas Snowy Tree Tops layered on a sheet of textured Bazzill card stock, further textured with Sizzix Phrase, Wishes & Kisses.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Merry Christmas 06 stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Early Espresso.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer Jewels.  The card was glittered with Patina and Star Dust Stickles.

I've not used Stickles on a card in a while but this card was just perfect for them.  I was a little worried they'd dried out but was pleasantly surprised that they worked wonderfully.  I really like the different colour tress of this paper.  Isn't this a fantastic non-traditional Christmas card?

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment