Saturday, July 21, 2012

Christmas In July XXXVII

Hello everyone,

I've another card is the set of Christmas cards for my sister.  I suspect I'll have another 'Christmas' series given that between the two Christmas one sheet wonders for the card sale at work and this series, I'll only have crafted a single Christmas card for my own stash.


The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Co. Holly Jolly Christmas Snowy Sidewalks layered on Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay.  The snowflakes are Spellbinders Create-A-Flake Three cut from Bermuda Bay paper that was glittered with Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight Transparent Microfine Glittler.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas Mini Clear Stamps stamped in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Rhinestone jewels.

Like yesterday's trees, these snowflakes are just so pretty!  I love the different colours.  It was a bit of a no brainer to die cut some glittered snowflakes.  I just love how it all came together.  A little bit of colour, a little bit of glitter and a little bit of shimmer - how can you go wrong.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment