Sunday, July 22, 2012

Christmas In July XXXVIII

Hello everyone,

This is the last card I've got with funky Echo Park Paper Co. paper.  That is not to say that you won't see some it on my own Christmas cards but it's enough for my sister's cards.


The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Co. Holly Jolly Christmas Stockings Are Hung layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' up Sassy Salutations stamped in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White and layered on Early Espresso and Bermuda Bay.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I find these stockings just so darn cute!  I love the different colours and the random placement.  There are so many different solid colours that can be used with this paper.  The possibilities are endless.  This paper would have made a wonderful one sheet wonder but I didn't want to subject you to yet one more Christmas one sheet wonder when I've still got another masculine series for you.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment