Monday, July 23, 2012

More Christmas In July

Hello everyone,

I've finally decided to stop using Roman numerals for this Christmas In July series.  I just can't do it anymore!  This is a very traditional Christmas card as part of the dozen cards I'm crafting for my sister.


The background paper is BasicGrey Jovial layered on Stampin' Up textured Always Artichoke.  The image is Paper Inspirations Jolly Santa stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and layered on Real Red.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

I love that this image is combined with a sentiment.  It is not one I use often but I felt is was somewhat vintage which worked really well with the BasicGrey paper.  This is a great traditional card that was really quick and easy to pull together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment