Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby, Baby, Baby

Hello everyone,

One of my best friends recently had a baby boy.  I'm so excited for her!


The printed paper is DCWV Nana's Kids layered on Stampin' Up Real Red.  The bottom layer is Recollections textured with Sizzix Birthday Surprise layered on more Recollections.  The sentiment is American Crafts Baby stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on more Real Red.  The embellishments are atd Genuine Bubbles & Bling stickers.

Isn't this a great boy card!  The photo doesn't do it justice!  I thought about picking up some airplane stickers but when I found these stars in my stash, I had a theme to work with and the cards came together beautifully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment