Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boy Wonder I & II

Hello everyone,

Today I'm starting to post the boy one sheet wonder cards that I crafted for the charity card sale at work this fall.  Like the girly girl series, I went through my stash to find a great piece of paper and this is just perfect for a little boy.


The printed paper is BoBunny On The Go layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard and Pacific Point.  The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White.


The printed paper is BoBunny On The Go layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard.  The sentiment is Toga stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White.  The embellishments is Sassafras Zoom Zoom Felties.

Once I selected the paper and got the layout cut, it didn't take any time to pull these cards together.  I didn't dwell on layout or embellishments.  With boy/male cards it always seems best to keep it simple.  It's fun to just let the mojo flow.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment