Thursday, August 9, 2012

Girly Girl I & II

Hello everyone,

It looks like I'm back to roman numerals.  I've finished 'Christmas In July' and the commission cards that were on my plate so I'm back with cards for the charity Fall card sale at the office.  I decided to craft two, ten card 8X8 one sheet wonders.  One is for girls and one for boys.


The printed paper is K&Company Butterfly Flat Paper layered on Stampin' Up Gable Green and Melon Mambo.  The Gable Green layer was textured with a Scor-Pal.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Small Greetings stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Shapes.

The printed paper is K&Company Butterfly Flat Paper layered on textured Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Autumn Leaves and Crafts.

I had so much fun sorting through my stash looking for the girliest sheet of paper I could find.  This particular sheet was gifted to me from a friend (Thanks Luckie!) and was so much fun to work with.  I didn't use the entire 12X12, only cutting enough for this small series.  I used only scraps of leftover solid papers and a number of embellishments that have been in my stash for eons.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment