Monday, August 27, 2012

Gone To The Dogs - Bailey

Hello everyone,

Today's card is of the beautiful Husky, Bailey.


The printed paper is DCWV The Pet's Stack layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The image is also layered on Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Sea Blue Oregon Raindrops.

I love this card.  These little bones are so cute.  I chose the embellishments to match Bailey's beautiful blue eyes.  I love the brown and blue together.  It took me nearly a dozen photos to get one of Bailey that worked.  I ended up cropping this one to just show her face.  Dogs and kids are so hard to photograph.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment