Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gone To The Dogs - Nat and Monty

Hi everyone,

If you were by looking for a post yesterday, I apologize.  I'm on vacation and just didn't get to it yesterday.  I'm still working on the dog card series and I have to say, I'm loving these cards and can't wait to make them for the whole gang!


The printed paper is DCWV The Pet's Stack layered on Stampin' Up Dusty Durango.  The image is also layered on Dusty Durango.  The sentiment is Stampendous Retro Happy Birthday stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Dusty Durango.

These are two absolutely lovely dogs.  They are brothers.  I love when Monty (in the fore ground) comes up beside me as we're walking because I don't even need to bend over to pet him.  Margaret, their owner, is a lovely woman and was especially quick to welcome Juno and I into the gang.  I'm forever grateful for the wonderful welcome.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment