Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Sister

Hello everyone,

Today is my middle sister's birthday.  I know she'll love this specially made card.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Sultry layered on textured Stampin' Up Always Artichoke.  The vertical element is Melon Mambo textured with Crafts-Too Musical Notes embossing folder.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Happy Birthday 01, stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The image is Technique Tuesday Glee also stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft December 25th pearls.

My sister is extremely into music, playing the clarinet in the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry band.  I bought this embossing folder with her in mind and can't wait to see her reaction.  The image, also a new stamp set, was picked up so my daughter can do some fund raising for her school band.  I also figured I could use it for my sister's cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment