Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday Blitz V

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my darling husband.  This year's card celebrates his passion for golf.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Oliver layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The image is A Muse Putter stamped in Night Of Navy on Whisper White and layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are Scrap Metal Petals & Possibilities affixed on Whisper White and layered on Cherry Cobbler.

Hubby is pretty much a no muss, no fuss kind of guy so when I make cards for him, I purposefully keep them pretty simple.  I love this well balanced and personalized card.  I've had these metal letters in my stash forever, having used them on a friend's card a couple of years ago.  I didn't originally intend to use them but when I saw them in the drawer, I was inspired.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment