Monday, September 24, 2012

Luckie Inspired Daughter's Pick

Hello everyone,

All my commissioned cards, charity cards and birthday cards are done!  That leaves me to my own devices and what happens, my mojo leaves the building.  Wouldn't you know it!  I decided to let my daughter pick something, the only caveat being that it had to be Christmas.  She did good!


The paper is BasicGrey Jovial.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are Making Memories Brad Combo Noel.

This is pretty dark paper and not necessarily the best choice when your creativity is lagging.  Once I pulled out these brads though, I knew that it was going to be vintage.  I don't usually do 'antique' inspired cards but using this 'go to' layout made it all work.  A good cardmaking friend, 'Luckie', makes awesome vintage cards and I always envy her beautiful creations.  She inspired me on this one!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Tks for the compliment Gisele. It is really nice. I'm sure the photo doesn't do it justice. Hope you bring it in the office tomorrow so I can have a close up look. Great job.

    ReplyDelete