Thursday, September 13, 2012

Marvelously Manly I & II

Hello everyone,

With less than a month before the Fall charity card sale, I've decided it's time to get going on the masculine one sheet wonder series that I had planned.  Given manlier cards are generally fuss-free, I figured these cards should be straight out simple.  I'm going to see what I can use from the scrap bin, keep embellishments and no frou frou.  These are intended to be quick and easy but hopefully won't look it.


The patterned paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn layered on Not Quite Navy using a Soft Suede card base.  The sentiment is from Toga, stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Soft Suede.  The embellishment are of unknown origin.


The patterned paper, Stampin' Up Well Worn, is layered on Soft Suede.  The sentiment, from Toga, is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on Soft Suede and Not Quite Navy.

I think this is a great start to the series.  These cards highlight this wonderful designer series paper and pretty great layouts, if I do say so myself.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment