Monday, September 17, 2012

Marvelously Manly IX & X

Hello everyone,

You'd think I'd learn about the roman numerals.  Today I have the next two cards in the masculine one sheet wonder series.


The card base is textured Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The patterned paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn designer series paper.  The vertical strips are textured Early Espresso. The sentiment, Bonnidee French Wording #1 is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers brown Mosiac tiles.
 

The card base is textured Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The patterned paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn designer series paper layered on Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is Verve Forever In Our Hearts stamped in Not Quite Navy on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Amanda Blu Mosaic tiles.

I decided to do a small variety of non-birthday cards but keep with the masculine feel of cards.  It can be as much of a challenge to get masculine get well and sympathy cards as it is to craft them.  I know I intended to keep the embellishments to a minimum but I love using these brown squares on masculine cards because they are absolutely not frou frou but add just that little extra that makes these cards special.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment