Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thinking Of You Again

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another 'Thinking of You' card commissioned from one of my girlfriends.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and textured Always Artichoke.  The bottom layered was punch with Martha Stewart's Layered Arches punch.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are Queen & Company Classy Red Pearls.

I love this colour combination and the printed paper highlights them perfectly.  I so liked the pearl placement of Friday's card that I had to repeat it again on this card.  A few medium-sized pearls just add that great little extra to these creations.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment