Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a girlfriend who asked for a series of 'Thinking of You' cards for a couple of friends.  I really love these types of cards because I've no limits and can try some new things.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Miracle layered on Bamboo and Sky.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi on Colonial White and layered on Certainly Celery.  The embellishments are Pebbles Pearl Candy Dots.

In hindsight, I should have layered the Certainly Celery under the printed paper.  I still really like this card but it would have provided just a little more balance.  This is a layout that I really like - offset with lots of layers.  I don't why that pleases me so much, it just does!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment