Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Christmas Bits & Pieces

Hello everyone,

I managed to craft a half dozen Christmas cards at the crop last Friday.  The fruits of my labours will be posted over the next few days.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland layered on American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Classy Red Rhinestones.  The card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I actually submitted this card for the card contest at the crop.  I took advantage of the different boxes incorporated into this sheet of paper and it worked better than I intended.  I often find it difficult to use these types of paper on cards because the scale is either off or it looks strange once cut down to size.  Not in this case.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment