Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cropping Christmas

Hello everyone,

Further to yesterday's post, this is the card I finally came up with.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Wonder & Wishes Christmas Village.  It is layered on Bazzill Basics Glazed Christmas and Stampin' Up textured Early Espresso.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on more Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Jewels.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I'm very pleased with the final results of this 'make and take'.  This photo really doesn't do the card justice.  I think it is a wonderful Christmas card.  I love these colours for Christmas which is why the printed paper appealed to me in the first place.  Any leftovers will be donated to the Fall card sale at the office which takes place tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment