Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Inspiration Continues

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one of my favourites of this entire Fall series.


The card base is Sand Canson Papercraft card stock.  The leaves, Craft Medley Skeleton Leaves, are affixed to Worldwin Metallics paper and layered on Ivory Canson Papercraft and Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso on Ivory Canson.  The embellishments are Annabelle Pearl Drops.

I love, love, love this card.  The neutrals are wonderful and the pearls and shimmery make me so happy.  I could have glued the leaves a little straighter but I did my best and in my view, they still look great.  I'm sorely tempted to keep this one because I'm pretty sure it won't be leftover after the office card sale.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment