Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Grand Nanna's Special Day

Hello everyone,

I'm interrupting the Christmas card blitz with my grandmother-in-law's birthday card.  She is one of the most lovely women and it always puts me in a very happy place when I craft a card for her.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Sweet Threads layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The printed paper was highlighted with LuminArte Cherry Sorbet Twinkling H2Os and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The images are Stampin' Up Pretty Amazing stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Close To My heart For Every Occasion Occasions also stamped in Melon Mambo.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer.

Grand Nanna has a penchant for pretty and sparkly and blinged.  It makes crafting her cards so much fun as I just can't glam them up enough.  She really loves to receive these cards and carefully stashes them with her treasures.  I love this woman!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment