Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heavenly Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's card use some of my favourite holly paper.


The printed is paper is Anna Griffin layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red which was stamped with Stamp Barn's Holly Border in Ruby Red ink.  The sentiment is Annabelle stamps Holly Branch stamped in Ruby Red on Very Vanilla.  The card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap Say It With Baby Bling.

I don't know from which collection this Anna Griffin originates and I've precious little left.  I will use every last little scrap.  The picture doesn't do the holly stamp on the right side justice but it turned out great and really suits the printed paper.  I wish I could have kept this card for myself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment