Monday, October 8, 2012

More Fall Inspiration

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

For those who follow this blog regularly, you know it's rather that I stop with a single card when I'm on a roll.


The card base is Champagne Cranson Neutral Papercraft card stock.  The image is Hero Arts Leaf Flourish stamped with Stampin' Up Early Espresso ink and clear heat embossed then painted with LuminArte Autumn Butternut, Ginger Peach and Mustard Green Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on brown Worldwin Metallic and Recollections papers.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 and is stamped in Early Espresso ink.

This amazing leaf stamp really depicts that autumn brilliance we're witnessing right now.  How can we not be inspired?  It's beauty before the beast of winter arrives.  I'm absolutely in love with this card and am so glad I decided to follow my inspiration and craft some wonderful Fall cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment