Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Fall Inspiration

Hello everyone,

I've another Fall inspired card today.  The colours right now are just incredible but they don't last long so you have to take it while you can.


The card base is Champagne Canson Papercraft card stock.  The image is Stampin' Up Serene Silhouettes coloured with Tombow markers (N27, 228, 856, 933, 969, and 933) and stamped on Recollections. The image is layered on Worldwin Metallics and origami paper of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies in Early Espresso ink.  The embellishments are Making Memories.

It took a couple of tries to get the ink colours just right or rather, more like nature and less artificial.  I've had these brads in my stash for eons and they worked perfectly on this card.  I'm very pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment