Friday, October 12, 2012

Nature's Sympathy

Hello everyone,

I've another Close To My Heart sympathy card for you today.  I was so pleased with the paper from yesterday's card, I just had to use another sheet from that pack.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Olivia layered on Barn Red and Chocolate.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Timber Brown StazOn on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

Notwithstanding the printed paper, the remaining card stock is all scraps.  I really like taking any opportunity to use up the multitude of scraps that is neverending.  I was tempted to add some Sakura sparkle because the lines and dots are just perfect for it but it just doesn't seem right on a sympathy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment