Thursday, October 11, 2012

Simple Sympathy

Hello everyone,

These next two card, though still Fall inspired, are not intended for the card sale.  I go through almost more sympathy cards than any kind of card and these autumnal papers seemed 'right' for these types of cards.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Olivia layered on Cocoa.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla and layered on Barn Red and Cocoa.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This is amazing paper and works great for this type of card.  It is beautiful yet still subtle.  Like other companies, Close To My Heart coordinates their products making it pretty easy to craft a card quickly and easily.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment