Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sweet and Simple

Hello everyone,

I couldn't stop at just one pressed flower card.


The card base is Oyster Canson Papercraft card stock.  The flower is Pressed Flower Stickers.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy ink on Very Vanilla and layered on Bravo Burgundy and textured Always Artichoke.  The bottom layer was punched with Martha Stewart's String Lace Border Punch.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Pearl Opaques.

Isn't this a beautiful card?  I should have used a border punch on yesterday's card to add that little extra.  This was the only big flower in the two packages I had in my stash.  It is big enough to make a great statement all on it's own.  I love the little pearls on the border, they fit so perfectly on the cross marks.  It's been a lot of fun going through the stash to see what I've got hidden away.  I'm sure I'm going to find even more goodies.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment