Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thinking Of You Finale

Hello everyone,

It's been so much fun to craft this series of cards.  Today's post is the last 'thinking of you' card however, it's not the last commissioned card for my girlfriend.  The next three 'from all of us' birthday cards are also for her.


The printed paper is SEI Couture Chiffon layered on pink and green papers of unknown origin.  The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations.  The sentiment is Verve Accent Notes stamped in Stampin' Up Perfect Plum ink on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft White Basic Pearls.

I just love this card.  It is so soft, romantic and pretty.  We should all make these types of cards every once in a while because it just so much fun!  I love this paper so much, I went back to the store and picked up another sheet after I used it the first time.  I restrained myself on the number of pearls I used but it was difficult.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment