Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thinking Of You Yet Again

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend's commission continues with today's card.


The printed paper is Chatter Box Botanico Dragonflies layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Blue Bayou.  The bottom layered was textured with Sizzix Flourish and highlighted with LuminArte Stargazer Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This is a wonderful sheet of paper.  It was a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper that I've no idea where it came from.  I use it sparingly because once it's gone, it's gone.  I was tempted to use my favourite Sakura Clear Star pen because all those dots and flourishes just cry for it but I held myself back.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment