Thursday, November 22, 2012

Baby Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today is another commissioned card for a colleague.  She asked for a French baby card.


The printed paper is Heidi Grace Baby Buggies layered on Recollections purple and a pale textured mint green of unknown origin.  The image is Heidi Grace Baby, coloured with Stampin' Up Pastels.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1.  Both the image and sentiment are stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Recollections stickers.

Baby cards are just so darn cute to craft.  I love using the pastels to colour even though it isn't my forte.  It's rare that I have a stamp set and matching paper but in this case, the Heidi Grace series is wonderful and I love using it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment