Friday, November 16, 2012

Beautiful Bailey

Hello everyone,

While I was crafting the horse cards from the past couple of days, I decided to craft a dog Christmas card for one of my dog park friends.

 
 
The printed paper is Recollections Bright Christmas layered on atd Snow Day.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Garden Green.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on Real Red.  The cord is Michael's Decorative Trim.  The embellishments are TPC Studio So Delish mini jewels.
 
I so loved the movable tags that I did with this card that I when I spied my tag punches, I decided to do it again.  I wasn't at all disappointed.  I used more blue with this card because it pops Bailey's beautiful blue eyes.  This is the second card I've made with Bailey.  Such a lovely husky, I couldn't resist!
 
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
 
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment