Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Candy Cane

Hello everyone,

An amazingly simple Christmas card for today.


The printed paper is Forever In Time Festive Fun layered on American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Expressions stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Whisper White and layered on more AC Crimson.  The embellishments are Creative Impressions Metallic Mini Brads.

I loved this candy cane from the first I saw it!  There is another larger candy cane on another corner of the paper and I can't wait to use it!  The only goof, that I couldn't fix, on this card is the placement of the brads.  I attached them before I'd selected the sentiment so it's not an even placement.  It's still a really wonderful card, notwithstanding those brads.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment