Sunday, November 4, 2012

Country Holly

Hello everyone,

Yet another Christmas card for you today. 


The printed paper is K&Company Yuletide layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Garden Green.  The Real Red layer was textured with Sizzix Holly & Berries.  The sentiment is The Rubber Cafe G-751 Vertical Merry Christmas stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Real Red.  The ribbon is Craft Narrows Ribbon Bowtique.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Timeless Christmas Jewels.

Of all the Christmas cards I've been crafting lately, this is my least favourite.  I think it is because there are just too many different elements.  The more I tried to fix it, the worse it got.  I suspect if I'd left off the Garden Green layer, it would have been fine.  By the time I figured that out, it was too late.  Regardless, this is still a really workable traditional, country card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment