Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get Well Soon

Hello everyone,

I'm interrupting the Christmas card bonanza for a special 'Get Well Card' for one of my girlfriends.


The printed paper is SEI Sunny Day layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard and a metallic copper of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on more copper.  The embellishments are EK Success Halloween Dots.

This is a fantastic piece of paper, something I say every time I use it.  It's hard to tell but the outlines are all a shiny copper.  This layout has become rather standard for me, used fairly regularly with slight changes to sentiment and embellishment placement.  For all of that, I don't think my cards have a boring sameness for which I'm grateful because I'm really happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment